Search This Blog

Also Visit-Delight of India
Incredible India

Thought of the Day__ “Life is too short to wake up with regrets,So love the people who treat you right, and forget the ones who don't ....”

Friday 7 October 2011

1043.54914 weeks Old

The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. —-Walter Bagehot

 This is what I am determined to live my life by in the 20th year.
I am 20 today.
Oh its 2011 special year that ended my teenage.
One thing I see on birthdays is so many notifications blowing up on  Facebook account 
No matter that only about 20% of these notifications are from people who actually know my birthday – I appreciate it anyways!
Honestly, let’s take a second to think about how much Facebook has changed “the birthday.” Because of Facebook birthday reminders, people are now able to pretend that they actually care about other human beings.Ask yourself: How many friend's birthdays do you know, as in know for real? Three? Four?
Today marks the day that I first drew breath in this beautiful, awful, wonderful and messed-up world.
Everything I have, God has given to me, and everything that I have lost, God has taken from me - all according to his will, and I thank him for both.

Every opportunity I have, every person in my life, every skill or talent I have is from God. I want to thank him from bottom of my heart.I thank God for the friends and people that he's brought into my life. I ask God for wisdom and tactfulness in dealing with the people in my life that I may not exactly enjoy being around. But God has given them to me, He has put them in my life, and that in itself is enough for me to see that there is a reason. There may not be many things that I am exceptionally talented in, but nonetheless I still love to do. God has given me the ability to do these things, and I will use them to give back to Him what I can.
But I will not only rejoice in the things that God has given to me, I will also praise Him for the things that He has taken.
It seems to me that God does not take away without giving something back.


Please God Bless me and help me to accept everything you do in my life.

Raghav Sharma
New Delhi, India
8 October 2011

1 comment:

  1. Happy late late birthday!!!
    I hope you had an amazing day it was your day I hope you enjoyed it!! I love everything that you wrote on this one (=

    ReplyDelete