Search This Blog

Also Visit-Delight of India
Incredible India

Thought of the Day__ “Life is too short to wake up with regrets,So love the people who treat you right, and forget the ones who don't ....”

Tuesday 14 June 2011

My First Post


"We must become the change we want to see"
I find this very true and that is why I have started this site to dictate thinking, and living. I hope to share moments of laughter, deep issues, and questions through my writing. I hope you are inspired and lifted by words.


Hi, I',m Raghav hailing from Delhi,Student of Commerce. Although I'm a rocket scientist smart, I tend to be humble.
Armed with Sony 16.1 Mega pixel camera and hopefully a lot of creative writing I hope you will enjoy the many pictures and notes from this humble little author.


I think that'll be all for now.Don't forget to follow and bookmark this blog(CTRL +D) so you could come back for more on my writings! So stay Tuned !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment